Information Governance (IG), Compliance and Security Information
The Perinatal Institute take a number of measures to comply with and effectively manage IG, compliance and security measures across the organisation. This page provides further information for these aspects.
Certifications and Compliance
We hold and adhere to the following certifications/compliance standards:
- ISO27001 certification (GDPR) under Government certified body through BSI.
Scope covers Perinatal Institute entirely – see certificate here
- Cyber Essentials certification through Aristi. Scope covers Perinatal Institute entirely – certification number: IASME-CE-004397A001
- Compliance with DSP Toolkit through NHS - Evidence here, further details explained here
- Information Commissioners Office registered (No ZA041241; see here) and adhering to all ICO guidelines, including data breach legislation.
GROW Applications & API
The Perinatal Institute provides the GROW Application and API, hosted through Amazon Web Services, which includes effective security features, including:
- Hosting on segregated network (VPC + subnetting)
- Database encryption
- Hosted over https using SSL (RSA 2048bit cert using secure ciphers)
- Full continuity + disaster recovery plans in place (backups)
- Further Grow Service API documentation is available here